Thursday, May 19, 2011

wod

5 rounds

1 min Bulgarian squat (bw)
1 min knees to elbows (knees to parallel)
1 min KB push press (35 1st 2 rnds, 26 last 3)

Measured total reps per round: 47/43/46/44/48. Really struggled on all 3 - more muscle fatigue than wind. On squat really just not strong enough even to do bw in good form. Kept going but knees killing and flailing around left to right even w no weight. Knees to elbows the knee raise part was fine but I couldn't hold onto the bar after the 3rd round. KB push press Judd corrected form, then corrected it again, then corrected it again. But I did get some pop from my hips by the end. R. shoulder feels injured.

And I did something to my right hip in the warm-up and it's completely stiffened up now. Feel like today's theme was getting out to drive home, recover, and try again another day. Feeling super weak. Long journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment